- Are you up-to-date with compliance filings required by local governing authorities?
- Do you want to change your registered address, directors, company secretary or auditors?
- Do you need to prepare AGM documents?
- Are you looking for a company secretary?
Every locally incorporated company is required to appoint a company secretary. As well ensure you stay compliant with statutory requirements and on top of your business administrative needs.
Company secretarial duties include:
- Updating company information (e.g. address, shareholding, auditors) with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Preparing and filing compliance documents (e.g. annual returns, AGM documents)
- Keeping documents on file in the secretary’s box
ACRA compliance filings
Singapore incorporated companies must file an annual return with ACRA. Our staff have been dealing with ACRA for the past several years and are well-versed with all the compliance requirements.
We can submit all compliance filings on your company’s behalf so you can focus on your business rather than worry about paperwork deadlines.
Company secretarial box
Whether or not we act as your company secretary, we can maintain your company secretarial records in our office. This will give us easy access when lodging compliance documents and is one less thing for you to keep track of.
In case you decide that you would like to de-register the company because you would like to go back to being an employee or you are relocating from Singapore, we can help with the process of getting the company struck off the register with ACRA.